You Lost 80%

In most cases, especially in relationships, you will only get 80% of what you NEED and you will hardly get the other 20% that you WANT in your relationship.
 
There is always another person (man or woman) that you will meet and
that will offer you the other 20% which is lacking in your relationship.
Believe me, I know the 20% looks really good when you are not getting it at all in your current relationship. But the problem is that you will always be tempted to leave that good 80% that you know you have, thinking that you will get something better with the other 20%
that you WANT. But as reality has proven, in most cases, you will always end up having the 20% that you WANT and losing the 80% that you really NEED and already had.
Be careful in deciding between what you WANT and NEED in your life.  
ONE PERSON’S EX CAN BE ANOTHER PERSON’S TREASURE!!
Advertisements

4 comments

  1. The 20 looks reaaaally good but I’m sticking to my 80. I realized that the 20 was just a really good Idea with no soilid plan and no one has time for that. Sometimes we can’t see when we are infactuated with the idea of what a person could be and we gamble based on infactuation. Usually doesn’t end well. Don’t be a fool, know what you have and build with your 80.

Share your voice

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s