Thank You! Thank You! Thank you!
I first want to say thank you to Joey Flowers for nominating me for the Versatile Bloggers Award. This is so very appreciated.
Blogging is not an easy feat but I enjoy writing, gaining and sharing knowledge so I press on and being acknowledged for my efforts is a joy and blessing I hold dearly. Through it all I hope someone in this world is touched in a positive way and/or gains positively from the information I share.
Without further ado I say THANK YOU
Joey Flowers and ALL of my readers!
My nominees (in no particular order) are:
Paramour in Waiting – A reflective personal journey on love, sex, and other randomness. (Very touching)
The Relationship Stuff -Relationship Stuff from from a “sister-friend”
Erikastruth – Her view on politics, the law, books, society, traveling and reality TV.
Undermyfitted… -Rugged, Raw, Hilarious looks at reality.
Confessions of a Recovering Cynic – Her reality written in comical form. (HILARIOUS!)
Share My Sonshine – She speaks straight from the heart
The Social Shrink – Everyday questions answered by everyday people.
iispire – Inspiration to reach your goals
Single Black Male – Relationships from a male point of view
Thepilgrimsfancy – An interesting, sometimes comical montage of everyday life.
Just Say No to Toxic Relationships – Positivity to STAY positive and not dread the endings.
Real Talk-Time – Daily Inspiration for life. (Yes I nominated one of my own 🙂 )
Real Talk Real Women – Inspiration for daily living.
He Lives! – Inspiration & Encouragement
Versatile Blogger Award. The Rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
FINALLY 7 things about me:
1. My last name is Jordan (hence the J in Lady J) 🙂
2. I love being silly
3. I love flowers but I hate that they die.
4. I enjoy observing how people process life.
5. I also don’t like most pictures of myself.
6. Technology tends to wear me out but I love it! 🙂
7. I LOVE LAUGING!!!